Nadia Bartel cosies up to new man
The ex-wife of AFL star Jimmy Bartel is said to have moved on with a former footballer turned model after the pair were spotted together.
Nadia Bartel has been spotted cosying up to a new man in an Melbourne alleyway.
The influencer was photographed in an embrace with the man on Tuesday, identified by the Herald Sunas former footballer turned fitness expert and model Peter Dugmore.
The newspaper reports the pair are dating, with Peter based in Sydney where Nadia documented a trip to earlier this month.
The pair are yet to speak on their rumoured relationship, with Nadia staying quiet about it on her Instagram account.
The Henne owner split abruptly from husband Jimmy Bartel in 2019 amid speculation about the trip the AFL star had taken to London, where his later girlfriend Lauren Mand lived,
Lauren and Jimmy split in August 2021 and he went public with new girlfriend Amelia Shepperd during a trip to Sydney last December.
Meanwhile Nadia has kept a low profile in the romance department since her marriage ended.
She was rumoured to be dating personal coach Nathan Brodie towards the end of 2020, however, neither ever confirmed the relationship.
It’s been a tough few months for Nadia, with it revealed earlier this week that the mum-of-two would be facing court after being accused of driving while her licence was suspended and failing to update her residential address.
Nadia will appear at Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on March 24 but says she had no idea her licence was suspended at the time of the alleged incident.
She was pulled over by Prahran Highway Patrol police on Dandenong Road at Windsor about 12.30pm on August 25 last year.
Police allege her licence had been suspended because she had lost all of her demerit points, but the clothing designer told the Herald Sun she had not updated her address and the suspension notice went to a previous home.
“I was not aware of the suspension as communication had been sent to my previous residential address which I didn’t receive,” Nadia said.
“I would never have driven had I been aware of the suspension and my residential details have now been updated.”
The driving incident occurred just a week before video emerged of Nadia snorting white powder at an illegal gathering during Melbourne’s lockdown.
The businesswoman swiftly issued an apology for the video after it circulated online, saying she was “embarrassed and remorseful” about the incident.
“I have let you all down by my actions,” she wrote on Instagram.
“I take full responsibility and I am committed to taking all necessary steps to ensure I make better choices in future.”
Nadia and other attendees were fined $5452 for breaching stay home orders by attending the gathering, however, no charges were laid over the white powder after police were unable to determine what it was.