Sampdoria vs Lazio live stream: How to watch Serie A online
Lazio will be looking to kick start their Serie A season when they travel to Sampdoria on Saturday at 5pm.
Sampdoria XI: Audero; Bereszynski, Tonelli, Yoshida, Augello; Candreva, Thorsby, Ekdal Jankto; Ramirez, Quagliarella.
Lazio XI: Strakosha; Patric, Hoedt, Acerbi; Anderson, Milinkovic-Savic, Lucas, Alberto, Parolo; Caicedo, Correa.Where to watch Sampdoria vs Lazio on TV:
- UK: Premier Sports 1
- US: ESPN+
UK: Bet365* are streaming this match live for account holders. Those without a Bet365 account already who are interested in streaming Sampdoria vs Lazio live can take advantage of this service by following the simple steps below.
- Click on this link.
- ‘Join now’ and enter details.
- Log in and fund the new account.
- Pick the desired event from among the ‘live now’ or ‘schedule’ sections in Bet365’s ‘live streaming’ category.
*Geo restrictions apply, 18+ only, must have a funded account, BeGambleAware. All odds and offers within this article are accurate at the time of writing (12:30, 16/10/20).Sampdoria vs Lazio build-up, pre-match team news & previous line-ups:
Having finished fourth last season, Lazio have not had the best of starts to the new campaign, with four points from their opening three games. However, they have had a rotten start in terms of fixtures, facing two of the teams to finish above them last season, losing to Atalanta and drawing with Inter.
They may, then, be thankful that their next opponent is Sampdoria, a team against whom they usually enjoy playing. Lazio have won 13 of their last 17 Serie A matches against Sampdoria, scoring at least two goals in each of the past eight fixtures.
Sampdoria have also endured a tough start to 2020/21, losing two of their opening three games, against Juventus and newly-promoted Benevento.
- Sampdoria (vs Fiorentina): Audero; Bereszynski, Yoshida, Tonelli, Augello; Candreva, Ekdal, Thorsby, Damsgaard; Ramirez; Quagliarella.
- Lazio (vs Inter): Strakosha; Patric, Radu, Acerbi; Lazzari*, Alberto, Milinkovic-Savic, Lucas, Marusic; Correa, Immobile*.
Sampdoria remain without Jakub Jankto and Dodo through injury and suspension respectively, but otherwise have a full squad to choose from.
Lazio, however, will be without Ciro Immobile following his red card against Inter and Manuel Lazzari, who picked up an injury over the international break. Felipe Caicedo and Andrei Radu are also both doubts.
Compare football odds to get the best in the market using the Oddspedia tool below. Selecting a price will take you to the bookmaker’s sign-up page, where you can register, claim whatever welcome offer is available to new customers and place your bet. (18+ only, Be Gamble Aware)Players to watch:
- Sampdoria: Fabio Quagliarella. He’s 37, but Quagliarella remains very much Sampdoria’s most important player, which is both a positive and a negative. Focussing mainly on the positives, the Italian has aged like a fine wine, having his best runs in front of goal in the later years of his career. Although he followed up his 26-goal campaign of 2018/19 with just 11 strikes last season, Quagliarella appears to be back on the scoring train. In Sampdoria’s opening three games this season, the Italian has scored two goals, against Benevento and Fiorentina. On Saturday, he will be searching to score in three consecutive Serie A games for first time since May 2019. The one problem for Sampdoria, long-term, is that they need to work out how to replace him.
- Lazio: Sergej Milinkovic-Savic. With Immobile out and Caicedo a doubt, Lazio need Milinkovic-Savic now more than ever. It wasn’t too long ago that the Serbian was one of the most sought-after midfielders in the world, before an uninspiring season (by his ridiculous standards) quietened the reports. But Milinkovic-Savic has kept going and remains a top midfielder, with an excellent all-round game. He can help defending when he needs to but Lazio get the best out of Milinkovic-Savic when allowing him to roam further forward, both with the ball and without it. In three appearances so far this season, the 25-year-old has one goal and one assist, but also found the net in the international break to continue his good form. Milinkovic-Savic is back, and Lazio will benefit.